Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What's Up

I apologize in advance to my mom for the third line below.

Some folks, AKA my wife, are all up in a bunch about my new "career" as a globber.
Well, I say bite me. No lower. Not so hard.

Seriously though. So I wanna send some randomness out into the world. What's wrong with that?

Most blogs are about a single topic. E.g. "Birds" or "My trip through Europe." Not that those are not cool topics...but don't you want to read something new and totally different on a regular basis? And sometimes, don't you want to hear about nothing? Why do you think 'Seinfeld' was so successful? He wrote shows about everyday stuff often seen in different ways. Right? And this isn't a blog anyway. In fact if I could, I'd change this site's name to globber.com. One can dream.

Moving along. Item #2 up for discussion. So far, over 30 cents of ad money will be going to charity based on the success of my new "venture." Be sure to pass along the link to friends and make sure you check out at least one interesting ad before you leave. Based on the many tags that I post that are totally unrelated to my daily topics, there are likely some interesting ads. SO CLICK AWAY ON THE ONE AD THAT YOU FIND MOST INTERESTING!!

Since we're talking craziness, I read somewhere that you are not supposed to flex your knee past 90 degrees? Can you believe that? That I actually read something?

But the knee thing means that most people should not take more than one step at a time up stairs...and that anyone over 5'10" tall should not use their legs to stand up from the toilet. Because when they sit on the John their knees are likely already flexed past 90 degrees. I have recently tried to go through a day without breaking the 90 degree rule. It's tough. I'm just over 5'10" and it's rare that I don't have to "sit to go" at least once a day.

Lastly, since today is Cuesdam and I have totally ignored my scheduled topic of "Animals that I have recently seen and either avoided or tried to pet," let me just tell this to you. Yesterday, we had a woodchuck in our back yard. And he ate a lot of clover. Since he was eating, I did not try to pet him.

A few words to help out any sponsors crazy enough to post an ad based on some totally random tags: Birds, Trip to Europe, Energy, Knees, Renovation

1 comment:

  1. I am honored I am the first to post a comment! QUITE RANDOM YOU ARE!!!

    ReplyDelete