Monday, July 20, 2009

30 and $22.67 = infinity or approximately ∞

Well happy anniversary everybody.

Here are a few words that look strange when spelled out.
Etcetera; Phonetic; Vacuum; Bologna

Today marks the 30th day since my first glob posting. So again, happy anniversary.
Despite being Condas, my fingers do not hurt today, so I may not keep this short and sweet but it definitely will not be super long. That's what she said.

Today I called Comcast and told them that I thought I was paying too much for cable and they gave me a $30 credit for the next 12 months for being a "valued customer."

So I called my bank and said that I thought that my mortgage payment was too high and they told me to go pound sand. Actually, I did not call my bank, But I do love the phrase "go pound sand" so I decided to work it into today's posting somehow. "Phrase" is also a funnily spelled word. Yes, "funnily" is a word. I love to use that word too, but not as much as the phrase "go pound sand."

Sometimes when I say funnily in a spoken sentence, people ask me..."Did you just say funnily?" And I say "Yes." Also, the people at Blogspot do not know that "etcetera" is a word because it keeps getting red squigglies below itself as I type. No, squigglies is not a word, but you understand my gist.

The Comcast part of the story was true. I think everyone should call every service provider that....well...provides a service, and try to negotiate their prices down. I saved $360 this year via a 10 minute conversation. That's Comcastic.

The new picture posted today on the right is a self-portrait that I assisted my iPhone in taking. As you can see from her photography work, the back of her is now painted in Jackson Pollock style. I assisted with that part as well. I did throw paint all over her but more importantly I then coated her with a clear lacquer. None of the above actions have impacted the functionality of said iPhone. Other than to make it look slightly more cool and individual than the average iPhone. Also, her name is Samantha. Cause she is magic. Like that lady from TV that wrinkled her nose to do magic. "Cause" is a word but I used it incorrectly.

The End. Click an ad before you leave. So far, $22.67 has been ad-earned for charity.

The real "End" is below.

The End.

3 comments:

  1. I also called Time Warner and got a discount! Sorry if I had not told you, since I did it a couple of months ago. They have now come out with a business thing that may even be better. I always click on your google ads when I come to the site.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I am very concerned about your health since departing Altria/ALCS/PMUSA. We offerered focus, discipline, concern, direction, love, personal touching, well, whatever.

    Can I offer a good therapist - GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry for the lapse in memory Kentin...did we work together?

    ReplyDelete