Friday, July 24, 2009

A glob from my iPhone

Ssssup party people. I'm chillin. Waitin for some takeout so no compy access for me. This is my first glob remotely executed. So when the food comes this will come to an abrupt end. I gotta head home to nurture my 4 days until delivery prego wife and my busted up collar bone kid. Yeah, Amelia broke her clavicle last night. She's a champ though. We got a mini sling on her and doctor DiCaprio says shell be almost 100% in 2 weeks. That's some crazy stuff. No cast. No setting. Just let it be and the marrow will find its way to new boneness. This will come out as one big paragraph because I don't feel like hitting return. In can't wait for these chicken wings much longer. I love em. Starlight in The Fan (should you capitalize "the fan") has awesome wings. The best ones in Richmond per The Tef if you ask me. Until I launch my chain of chicken wing joints called "Just Wingin' It." Then I'll own the market. Thissentencehasnospaces. Chicken wings are a 10 too. If they're done right. Starlight's are around an 8.6, weather permitting. Also big props to Joey McCauliffe for the name "The Tef." He was my inspiration. I think my order is

.

2 comments:

  1. YOur order is WHAT!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! What were you going to say!!!!! I need to know!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmnnnnn, I love chicken wings! Are you a leg or a breast man???

    ReplyDelete