Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Shorty

Why does sour cream in the container get all juicy after you use it once?

This is not a stock recommendation, but ENR aka Energizer, looks good right now. If people are home more watching movies instead of going out and doing other in-home activities, I'd think they'd use more batteries? We'll see soon. It's at $54.40 today and I think under the radar a bit. Earnings come out the same day baby Tefel #2 is due, so the 28th of Julio. I'll keep you "globbed" aka "posted" with its performance from here.

Send an e-mail to me if you love arugula as much as I do. To give you some perspective, after: family, friends, freedom, tacos, U2, Star Wars and my iPhone...comes arugula in my book. It's a 9 out of 10. FYI, the other 7 items mentioned were 10s. But U2 is in danger of becoming a 9.9 due to their recent sponsorship of Blackberry. That's annoying.

FFYI - to help further with the arugula scale, sunglasses that make you look cool are a 9, Taco Bell (versus tacos in general) is a 7, playing poker is an 8, long walks on the beach are also an 8...short ones are 9's, falling down is a 2, driving fast is a 7 and getting a speeding ticket is a zero.

1 comment:

  1. What is Blackjack? Or dare i say Carribean Keno ( imagine Dr evil sayingthat with the finger)?!?!?!??!?!?

    ReplyDelete