Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Can't Sleep

Yep, it's 2AM.

I'm awake and the baby is sleeping. That's not smart. Less smart, I just closed my computer and am now typing on my iPhone again. Even lesser smarter, I think I type "noe" 70% of the time that I intend to type "now."
What's up with that?

Moving along. I think later today I will post some of my executive summary that was part of my recent franchise application. We're still waiting to hear, but they liked the plan. If you read the excerpt, you might be like..."Did he actually submit that to a company?". And the answer will be yes.

Crap, noe Sloane is up and I have to feed a bottle and I've been reduced to typing with one hand.

[ENR closed up over $66 Monday. Up over 20% since my non-recommendation mention. That's more than 2x the S&P rally in the last few weeks. I say it's time for me to sell. Though i think $80 is in sight, 20% is a nice three week move.]

Off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment